Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Tour of Joselyn's Nursery

I would do a lot more if we had the money to do so and the space (since this room also houses a couch and our bikes- for now) but I am pretty happy with it.
The rocker-glider that we got from aunt Sherry next to a bookshelf I just bought. You can also see the butterfly display on the wall that I created.
A cute pillow I found at Target. It matched the colors in the room perfectly.
The Pottery Barn bedding I HAD to have. It's SO cute!
A large view
The small display on the bookshelf. I want a new lamp.
A close up of the butterflies on the wall. I used wooden cutouts bought on e-bay and at michaels, covered them in pretty paper and sealed them with some sealer.
Did the same thing for her name above her crib. A fun little project.
Her changing table next to the closet door... and the picture Amaree made me for Christmas. I think it needs it's own fram though to give it the justice it deserves.

There ya have it! Joselyn's Nursery! I will try to get pictures from around the house up soon too, although Adam and I are working on a few upgrades at the moment. (replacing the kitchen faucet and the upstairs bathrooms' faucets, putting tile down in the bathrooms upstairs etc.)


2 comments:

amaree said...

Cute nursery! I am waiting for you to come up and help me paint and decorate ours!

Greg and Tammy said...

Hey Kravetz girls! This is Tammy (Krebs) Adams. I found your blog through Sean and Amber Marcum... and thought I would stop in to say hello. Looks like you are all doing well. Your kids are absolutely darling!! Greg and I are still in Arizona and just had our first little girl. You can check us out at: gregandtammyadams.blogspot.com

Have a great day!!