Thursday, February 7, 2008

kade videos

Here are some new videos of the boys. Charlie and Kade are both silly and I love them dearly!

Aaron got me some lillies for my birthday, so I taught Kade how to smell the flowers. So funny! So funny! Watch his little nose as he sniffs the flowers.

When we are at church, during Sacrament meeting, sometimes we will take Kade's hands and help him "conduct" the music. Well, I'm not sure where Kade learned this newest trick... but he has gotten into the habit of conducting music at home with a hanger... And he will pick up a hanger and say "music! music!" and start waving it around...

Kade likes to climb into Charlie's crib and play. And he likes to imitate Charlie all the time. So here is the best of both of his habits! We actually had to lower Charlie's matress yesterday because Charlie is now pulling himself up and standing and I was afraid he would fall out of the crib...

No comments: