Friday, September 14, 2007

My new toy!


I know I'm a little bit behind the times, but I finally got an Ipod today :) I've been wanting one for forever! I had a great MP3 player that Adam bought me for Christmas but, you know, it's not an Ipod. When this new one came out Adam confessed he tried to buy it for me a few weeks ago but they were all out. I didn't even KNOW they had came out with a new Ipod nano!! I said "Why are you telling me this?" So I pretty much got him to go buy me one today. A black 8GB one. I had been asking him non-stop for one here recently so I could listen to music when I'm in labor... music helps me with everything. But the cool thing is that I can also put pictures on here and videos! So once the baby is born I can carry my favorite pics and vids of her around and look at them anytime! I could even put a movie on here when I'm traveling in an airplane or something! I'm really excited... and I KNOW I get excited over small things, but you guys should really get one. (ask your husbands for one for Christmas... except I think Chelsea already has one) I don't think I'm getting a Christmas present this year. lol....

No comments: