Friday, September 21, 2007

I love Friday afternoons. At 3:00 my father-in-law comes and picks Kade up for a little afternoon date with him. So the house is quiet. I got a nap today, which has been a rarity this week, and I am about to start cleaning and vaccuming. Charlie is just grunting and cooing. The weather is getting cooler now, and is quite enjoyable. Tomorrow should be beautiful at the farmer's market. I am hoping my time there hasn't been wasted! I guess it hasn't... I just deposited a big check, and I have about $600 more in orders that I need to work on. We have been quite blessed. I think once Christmas is done I might start making some random temples (mostly Billings, Cardston, etc.) and taking them down to the bookstores and selling them. In fact, I may call them right now. Great idea! TTYL!

No comments: