Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Alas, uploading pictures and videos has become more difficult... I no longer have a handy card-reader at my disposal... Which is too bad. I caught Kade wearing my sneakers yesterday, walking around the house in them, and I got video of it. It was too cute. Right now Kade is in his room, hopefully laying down soon for a nap, or soon to join me in my morning clothes-folding adventure, and Charlie is asleep. Kade slept throught the night last night for the first time in a couple of weeks. He's been waking up screaming four or five times a night, very very unusual. Along with that we have had some exciting upchuck adventures, and lots of stuffy-nose adventures, and TONS of "lay-down-with-Kade-and-get-him-back-to-sleep" adventures. I guess the fact that he is in a big-boy bed and actually allows us to lay down with him is a boon, b/c he never used to let us do that. It's been nice to cuddle, despite getting up a MILLION times a night. We've been tired.

Well, I suppose I will write a bit later :)

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Too bad... I would have LOVED to see that video of Kade walking around in your tennis shoes!!! I will send you a card reader as soon as I can :)

Anonymous said...

Amaree - Kade slept through the night when we were there didn't he? Poor thing.

I hope that you upload the video soon, I'd love to see it too!

Your Momma loves ya - all of you!

amaree said...

Yes, Kade DID sleep through the night whenyou guys were here. He's sleeping better nowe, though... It actually may have been a stomach virus that seems to be going around.