Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Some movies of boys!

Here are some more videos :)

Kade sitting on the ball that he put on the chair. Silly silly boy. You've probably seen the picture on our blog, but I just thought this was so funny! I turn around, and there he is sitting on the ball on top of the chair. What he's saying and signing at the end of the video is "stop! stop!" but I didn't understand that until a few days later as I was watching the video. I hadn't learned the sign yet, and didn;t know that Kade knew "Stop". We play a game now, going back and forth with each other saying "stop!" and "go!", "yes!" and "no!". Kade thinks it's a hoot :) Aaron taught him to sit on balls and bounce, or on cushions... or couches... or beds... or me in the morning... Anyway, I thought Kade was so cute and clever for thinking of this.

My videos are rather large files, so it takes them a while to load. I'll just throw in some commentary while I am waiting. Kade has become quite a sweetheart. Every once in a while he comes up and gives me a big hug, and a kiss, just because. It makes my heart melt. And he has started to become more attached to me and Aaron. When he gets hurt, he signs "hurt", sometimes starts crying, and says "Ouch" and comes and gives me a hug and just keeps saying "ouch, ouch, ouch." It is precious... He just loves his mommy and daddy, and it is just wonderful to feel needed and loved by this precious little boy. Charlie has brought out this more tender side of Kade, I think. I think he struggles sometimes with having to share Mommy, even though he probably doesn't remember not having Charlie around. I try to shower him with attention whenever I can, especially if Charlie is asleep and he's not.

Here was a cute Charlie moment. It's just fun to watch him talk and coo and grab his feet... His facial expressions tell such facinating stories. And, the cookies were delicious, by the way! Buried Cherry cookies. http://southernfood.about.com/od/chocolatecookies/r/bl11201e.htm Here's the recipe if you'd like :)

Please pardon the laundry on couch... Motherhood=endless laundry. I never see the end of it, and I only have two kids. I can't imagine what having two more kids will be like. Good grief! It's not that I mind folding the clothes... I just hate putting the laundry away. I don't know why. I think part of the problem is that I usually put the boys down in different rooms, mine and the boys' room, and I don;t want to put laundry away and wake them up. Anyway, here is a video of Charlie scooting, rolling... and being himself. Ah... he is so very very cute. So is Kade. They must have inherited all of the good, cute genes... I just hope they didn't get the bad ones!

And he did end up getting the sock, by the way!!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

You know, Chelsea and I were talking about the SAME thing. We all hate putting away our laundry! Silly us. Anyway, cute videos. I have two adorable nephews. I can't get over how smart and cute Kade is and Charlie... he just has the absolutely best smile and huge adorable eyes!!! (I know I repeat myself but I can't help it!)