Thursday, December 20, 2007

Charlie's recent addition to his vocabulary

I got a cute video this morning of Charlie and Kade. I was trying to caputre Charlie's recent noise... He rolls his tongue and squeals... SO cute! And he did it lots for ya'll. And, as I have mentioned to most of you, Charlie is a rolling maniac. He is all over the place; under couches, beds, dressers... He is quite proficient at rolling. Anyway, here ya go!

BTW, Kade really did take his own initiative to clean up the spit-up. It's funny that I caught it on video. He's such a good little helper! He got a big Tonka Truck Dump truck from his Grandma and Grandpa Matthews for Christmas, and he likes to push it around. Yesterday he helped by pushing it to our dumpster with a bag of garbage in it. I was very grateful for the help :) I think he was just excited to push this dumptruck outside! He loves to help when I'm cooking dinner and washing dishes, and most of the time he's a big help when it comes to picking up his toys.

No comments: