Monday, December 3, 2007

Kade and the Christmas Tree, and Charlie talking

Kade is getting so funny. He LOVES to take his little stool and set it in front of the Christmas tree, and just sit there and look at the pretty tree. He gets tempted to touch the tree, but he really tries hard not to since he knows he's not supposed to. He's actually done a great job at not touching. I am really proud of him. I also got him to say a couple of his newest words on the video. And he's starting to try to "jump", and it is SO cute!!! Anyway, Kade watched the video several times (he likes to look at the pictures and videos on the camera) and kept saying "cute!"... Our little vain boy!






I have been trying to capture Charlie talking for a little while. He's got such a cute little baby voice, and it's much higher than Kade's was. He also blows raspberries, which is hysterical. And, of course, his precious smile... I think I got a little of all of them in these few videos.





Here is Charlie smiling for ya!




And here is Charlie talking for ya. And trying to blow raspberries while eating his hand. Less effective, but cute nonetheless.


For more pictures and stories, see our Matthews Family blog! www.photokami.com/blog

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I can't wait to see Kade and Charlie!! They are WAY too cute Amaree. I love what Kade said to the video of Joselyn. Sooooo sweet!!