Thursday, March 6, 2008

This is our response.

I owe it to you all... have no personal blog to post this.....

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Chelsea – I think my parents liked the name?

Autumn – A name everyone seemed to agree with and like.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Chelsea – A week ago? I really don’t remember…

Autumn – “me no go to big girl bed, I lay down mommy”… hmm… some little stinker didn’t want to go to bed tonight.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Chelsea – My handwriting is awful, although my cursive is great!

Autumn – If it involves a green crayon, I love it!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Chelsea – Roast Beef!

Autumn – I think I’m a vegetarian… I don’t like meat!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Chelsea – Autumn!

Autumn – I have my baby bear, my baby monkey, my baby Jocelyn (and if it concerns “Baby Things” she is saying this in a high pitched baby voice.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH

YOU?

Chelsea – I dunno. It really makes you think though…

Autumn – Of course! Im the funniest person alive!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Chelsea – Im a Kravetz… do I need to further explain this one?

Autumn – Im learning from the best, and am really working on it… example:

Mommy: “Are you my little princess?”

Autumn: “No, Im Autumn!”

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yep. (for the both of us)

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Chelsea: Not sure. How much will you pay me to do it?

Autumn: Will daddy catch me?

10. Favorite cereal?

Chelsea: Fruity Pebbles

Autumn: Mucky Charms (Exact wording)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Chelsea: Nah

Autumn: Mommy wont buy me lace up shoes… L She wants me to learn how to put my own shoes on!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Chelsea: Not at all physically… mentally, bring it on!

Autumn: “I strong, Daddy strong, Mommy? No strong..”

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Chelsea: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Autumn: She is already jumping up and down at the thought of ice cream, period….

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Chelsea: Their shoes… don’t ask why.

Autumn: I see if they pay any attention to me… I need 100% of it!

15. RED OR PINK?

Chelsea: Used to be red, although more pink lately

Autumn: Why not green? (although pink it okay)

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

Chelsea: Lack of education

Autumn: I get sleepy (?)

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

Chelsea: Shawn and Autumn when I am working

Autumn: Probably mommy.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Chelsea: Blue Homer Simpson pajama pants. (White socks)

Autumn: I don’t have pants on tonight, its “jumbo” t-shirt night.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

Chelsea: Some delicious home made chicken soup, made by Shawn

Autumn: A cookie that I really was not supposed to get because I didn’t eat my dinner.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Chelsea: The sound of my typing.

Autumn: Im sleeping.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE

Chelsea: Orange?

Autumn: GREEN…. (I hide green crayones EVERYWHERE!!!! I want them all to myself!!!!)

23. FAVORITE SMELLS

Chelsea: Ralph Lauren’s “Hot” Perfume

Autumn: “Motion”… meaning, lotion…

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE

PHONE

Chelsea: My mom

Autumn: Hmmm… I think I called elmo last, although I could have spoken to cookie or mickey mouse….

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

Chelsea: No one really sent it, just decided to “Join” the crowd!

Autumn: I like EVERYONE.

26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?

Chelsea: Dancing? Is that a sport?

Autumn: FOOTBALL… “Go Cats!”, and yes, I watch and cheer them on with daddy and pops.

27. HAIR COLOR?

Chelsea: Brown

Autumn: Dirty Blonde?

28. EYE COLOR?

Chelsea and Autumn: BROWN

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Chelsea: Somen

Autumn: Macaroni and cheese

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Chelsea: Scary usually doesn’t phase me.

Autumn: I tend to not be phased by anything scary either! If its scary, its in “trouble” and I tell it to go to “time out” and everything is okay from there.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Chelsea and Autumn: “Fushaway”… Flushed Away. Autumn was sick last night, and we watched this at 1AM!!!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Chelsea: Gray

Autumn: Pink.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Chelsea: Definitely summer

Autumn: “Snowman outshide?”… She LOVES “snowman”, which is what she is now calling the snow.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

Chelsea: I like hugs

Autumn: Nose kisses, baby kisses, monster kisses, honk honk, boinks, and squish squishes. If you have been around Autumn, you know what these are.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Chelsea: Mochi

Autumn: Suckers

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Chelsea: Im sure EVERYONE will be shocked that I actually took time to do this.

Autumn: If it gets me attention, I will do it!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Chelsea: That would be me?

Autumn: I respond to EVERYTHING. Watch out!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Chelsea: With what time? I read whatever magazine is in the bathroom.

Autumn: “Its Okay Book”

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Leopard print

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT?

Chelsea: A movie… “The whicker man”

Autumn: Yo Gabba Gabba (I watched it about 4 times)

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

Chelsea: Silence

Autumn: Monkeys chattering!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Chelsea: Beatles

Autumn: Yucky Bug!!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Chelsea: Japan

Autumn: Grannys house?

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

Chelsea: I have no clue

Autumn: “Wanna see my butt?” as awful as it is, she is VERY amused by this, and is VERY proud of her “Baby butt”!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Chelsea: Flagstaff, AZ

Autumn: Lexington, Ky

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?

Dunno.


4 comments:

Marissa said...

I had so much fun reading this. Autumn's answers made me laugh out loud. What a cutie she is...

Marissa said...

And YES, I WAS pleasantly surprised that you did it!

amaree said...

Hahahahaha! I love it! I can't WAIT to meet that Autumn Bottom and Jelly!

Anonymous said...

I loved reading these - from all my girls and their chilren. I am so proud of you!