Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kade at his best.

Here are a couple of cute things Kade does.... He LOVES to put on "hats" (anything that can go on his head). A sock that he drapes over his head... newspaper... buckets... headbands... it doesn't matter what it is. If it goes on the head, it is a HAT!
He also loves tickling people. It's so funny! "tee-ko tee-ko tee-ko! Tee-ko daddys feet!" He will tickle anybody's feet, tickle Charlie... Tickle tickle tickle!!!
Oh, he is learning and imitating and soaking in everything he sees and hears! I just wish I was a better role-model. I need to start doing more behaviors that I want him to imiate and less that I don't... ::sigh:: At least he'll make me a better person, right? And I perhaps should start imitating him a little more sometimes... going to bed at 7:00... running around naked... pooping on the floor... throwing major tantrums... (ok... just kidding with the last three...)

No comments: