Monday, October 8, 2007






Well, we have the other laptop for a couple of days, which means I can load some video and pictures. Kade is now officially 18 months old!!! What an exciting milestone (I keep wating to say landmark or landstone... goofy brain of mine!) he can now go into Nursery officially. ::WHEW!!!:: Charlie, Kade, and Aaron (who is home sick after puking his guts out multiple times last night... it's a wonder he has any guts left!) are all taking naps now. I should take a nap probably, too, but... I need to use this opportunity.


Charlie is really starting to talk. I remember Kade talking, but Charlie's coos are much higher (Kade had a low voice) and he talks for what feels like is such a long time. I only got a couple of coos on there, but you'll hafta live with that until I get a better video of it. Kade is also saying more words- "Baintee" (blankie), "Papoh" (apple), "gpsh" (grapes), "baooo" (balloon), "woohoo" (video of that), and some other cute words... "Truck". He knows the word MOM, but I have yet to hear him call me that. Aaron says he does...?


There are a bunch of odd-ball pictures, but lemme see if I can comment on them, albeit will be rather random and not in order. Kade wearing MY shoes (two videos also of that. I CAUGHT him walking around in them, I did not put them on him!), Kade giving himself a moisturizing treatment with BUTTER, Kade playing in the bathtub (he LOVES his baths!), Kade reading scriptures on my bed (once again caught in the action), Kade playing UNDER his bed (Dad taught him that one... it's one of their favorite places to play), Charlie on the floor, Kade being VERY thirsty, Grandma Matthews and the two boys (as we were cleaning our carpet), Kade playing the piano at church (he always "conducts" when he sees a piano or a hymn book... he knows it's music and when we sing at church I sometimes "help" him conduct to keep him still) and Chipmunk Kade stuffing grapes (the record is 5, I think) into his mouth.

No comments: