Wednesday, January 9, 2008




TaDAAAAAAA!!!!!!

You will actually be shocked to know that yes, CHELSEA is posting a blog!!!

The good news is that I have my scanner hooked up, and my computer all set up... everything is ready to go.... so therefore, I am ready to post a couple of my favorite pictures of my baby girl!!! (One with me and mom at the movies)

Im sure you saw a while ago a video of Autumn freaking out about her "Yucky Bug" from McDonalds... Well, mom and I took Autumn to see the Bee Movie, and we decided to have fun in the photo booth. Autumn, to this day, is STILL laughing at these pictures!!! The other picture is an ALL time favorite of my Mother (and me)... This was Autumn's "Flower Girl" picture from Amandas wedding. :) Well... when I get more time on my hands, I shall post some more fun stuff!!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

YAY for Chelsea!!! I LOVE that picture of Autumn that was taken at Amanda's wedding. Definitely a favorite of mine as well.

Amaree said...

And another resounding Yay for CHelsea! (Do you know how HARD it is to type with a wiggly 1 1/2 year old on your lap!!!) Thanks for posting those pictures!!! I love them! I need to print out some pictures of both Autumn, Joselyn, and my other neice and nephew Wyona and Hunter and put them up somewhere at home... Of course, we need to put UP all of our other pictures as well, but... That picture of Autumn is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Autumn is such a beautiful little girl!! How very proud I am to know that she is one of my precious descendants...

Lovelovelove
MUMandPLUM
GreatGrandma J & Wings