Monday, November 12, 2007

His little brother's keeper

I tried to post videos on my blog, but since it doesn't work videos will alway be posted here (until they add that feature, anyway...) I have a few cute little videos for you today.




This video is of Charlie rolling over. He's quite adept at this rolling stuff now, and he is able to roll both ways quite smoothly. Oh, he's growing so fast! Look at his little face... he sucks his little lower lip in, and is starting to blow little raspberries! So cute! Please ignore my strange voice at the end of this video... I forgot to cut it out. Oh well. Moms are allowed to make silly and strange noises, right?






(Kade sharing Candy)



Kade likes to make sure that Charlie gets a piece of whatever it is that he is eating or drinking. I was able to catch it on video. So, here is to Kade sharing candy and his milk :) Isn't Kade so sweet and generous? Last night he was sharing his vitamin C (he thinks it's candy) with me. Of course, he only shares when he wants to, and he sure gets jealous of Charlie when he's playing with any toys (C'mon! a RATTLE?) But, Kade's only 19 months... what do you expect, I guess?


(Kade sharing his milk!)

1 comment:

Marissa said...

That is really just too adorable!